Lighthouse: Lighthouse is a Automatic and open source tool For the improving your web page quality. You can run it against any web page, public or requiring authentication. It has audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, and more. Now Google released the new version of Lighthouse 3.0 . A tool back by Google To help […]
https://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/pwa-lighthouse-big.png 1042 1850 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-05-23 07:22:102018-05-23 08:00:40Google released a new version of Lighthouse 3.0
https://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/facebook_marketing_banner-1170x630.jpg 630 1170 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-03-26 06:16:532018-04-17 08:47:42WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT YOU SHOULD POST ON FACEBOOK ?
Facebook captures 10% of all internet visits, with visitors spending an average of 28 minutes on the site. Even more revealing, 50% of Facebook Fans prefer brand pages to company websites.
Content is Most Impotent on Facebook, too.
Content isn’t the key to your Facebook strategy – it is your Facebook strategy. Without content you wouldn’t be able to:Update your Facebook Status, Launch Facebook Ads, Share to thoughts and information with fans.
Use Facebook Pages as your means for answering such questions or curiosities through any variety of the following content types:
- FAQ:Every business has ten or more frequently asked questions. Rather than retyping the answers every time someone posts the question on your Facebook Page or asks you via email, list the answers on an easily accessible page on your website.
- BLOGGING:Blogging can be extremely helpful in these content creation efforts. Fresh content not only engages your Facebook community, but it also has the potential to bring more SEO love to your website.Search engines love new content, and as a result, blogging is a great search engine optimization (SEO) tool. Blogging provides an easy way to keep your customers and clients up-to-date on what’s going on, let them know about new deals, and provide tips. The more a customer comes to your blog, the more likely they are to spend money. Google loves fresh posts will display them higher in the search results. A blog also gives you a reason to send people to your website on a regular basis, which is why many corporate brands blog.
- Relatable Examples:By the examples you can connect with your audience. Whether this is a case study on how to use your product better, an inspirational example of how to be a more efficient cookie eater, or a testimonial left on your website.
- Visuals: Visual photos — content and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement.
- Pose Questions:According to research from social media experts pose question is an excellent way to generate more comments. Asking questions on Facebook, just keep in mind while questions do encourage comments, they tend to garner fewer likes and shares.
- Quotes or Facts:Quotes and facts is easiest way to garner attention from your audience. simply post a statistic or quote relevant to your industry. This type of short-form content is very low commitment for the reader, making it easier for them to accept and act on the message via a Like, comment, or share.
- Videos:Videos involve a longer commitment from your Facebook audience. Just be sure that when you do post a video, it’s good enough to merit a reader’s time.
Hire For: SEO Services In Ahmedabad, Or Call On +919067366466
https://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/digital-marketing.png 400 400 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-01-20 06:58:482018-03-13 06:02:38What is an SEO Specialist?
https://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/seo-expert.jpeg 768 1366 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-01-12 18:10:262018-01-12 18:15:24Useful SEO Interview Questions & Answers:
https://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/subdomain.png 450 810 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-01-02 10:03:172018-01-02 10:03:49Which Is Better for SEO? Sub Domains or Sub Directories
https://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/seo_freelancer.jpg 480 740 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2017-12-30 19:22:412018-10-03 11:56:19Search Engine Optimization Benefits.
Search engine optimization has a tremendous impact on your business. A well-ranked website will attract a lot of audience and potential buyers. SEO helps in boosting or driving traffic to your website and improve your search engine ranking. This means if you are provide SEO Freelancer Service in Ahmedabad, the person looking for that locally will find your website and maybe make a purchase or Contact. If you want your business to thrive in Ahmedabad, you will need to hire the services of professional SEO experts.
Benefits of localised search engine optimization:
SEO has countless benefits to the owner of the website and of course to the future of the business. If the website is well ranked, it will have a good customer base and also attract a significant number of visitors/audience as well as potential buyers.
SEO is very important because:
- Most search engine users will most likely click on the 5 pages of Google result pages. For you to take advantage of this and have great number of audience visiting your site, you will need to achieve the best position on search engine ranking. Your search engine ranking determines how far your site can go. If your website is poorly ranked, you will have a lot of difficulties and challenges and you may not have a good number of customers or clients seeking your services. If you want to thrive, your website must have a good position on Google and other search engines.
- Search engine is not all about the owner of the site and the services offered; it also aims at improving user experience and usability. It is very important for the audience or potential visitors to easily use your site. It must have easy to read and understand landing page and must contain all the relevant info and updates.
- If your customers or visitors are happy, this will improve your rankings as you will have positive reviews and customers goodwill. This will not only improve your ranking, but will also gain you great trust from customers and search engines. This means your business will thrive because people trust the services you’re offering or products you’re selling.
- Search engine optimization is great for social promotions of your site. Those who search your site on any of the search engines are more likely no promote and grow your site on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and much more
Digital marketing digital marketing expert gujarat digitle marketing in ahmedabad facebookmarketing facebook marketing google update Off Page SEO On Page SEO Search Engine Optimization seo SEO Expert SEO Expert Ahmedabad SEO Freelancer seo freelancer ahmedabad seo freelancer gandhinagar SEO Freelancer Gujarat SEO Freelancer India SEO Freelancer indore SEO Freelancer mumbai seo in ahmedabad seo questions seo services SEO services Ahmedabad seo services in ahmedabad seo services in mumbai seo specialist seo specialist ahmedabad seo tips serach engine optimization sub directory sub domain