Google Announced in 2010 that page speed would impact on your website ranking. Page speed is a measurement of how fast the content on your page loads. Actually time speed refers to the time a visitor have to wait until your page is completely loaded.
Page speed is not the same as site speed. Site speed is the average of several sample pages on a website. Page speed can be described in either “page load time” or “time to first byte”. On average, a page load for e-commerce website takes 7 seconds meanwhile the ideal load time is around 3 seconds or less.
Page load time = “the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page”.
Time to first byte= “how long it takes for your browser to receive the first byte of information from the web server”.
Page speed is important to users because, well, faster pages are more efficient. Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page.
If a page takes longer than 3 seconds to load, over a quarter of users will click away. Actually, Google compares your site to your competitors on a specific segment and attributes a bonus point whether you are the fastest. Page speed also affects conversion rate.
What are the factors that slow pages down
With these persuasive statistics, you certainly want to make sure your site is loading quickly. Take into consideration a few ways your site might slow down.
Host: Pick the right hosting for website that fit to your business size. “you get what you pay” in the long run cheap hosting offers your page speed.
Images: Especially on sites with responsive or high DPI images, can load slowly.Images which are too heavy to load can Slow down your page speed.Optimizing images can make your website more lightweight.
External embedded media: External embedded media files are also make affect on your website.
Your theme: some highly designed themes containing a lot of effects can penalized your load page.
Double-barreled code: if your HTML/CSS is not efficient or too dense, it will lower your page speed.
How to increase page speed for google ranking:
Remove code comments, formatting, and unused code. Google recommends using CSSNano and UglifyJS.
When every time your page redirects to another page, your visitor faces additional waiting for the http request-response cycle to complete and makes your page load slower.
Leverage browser caching
Improve server response time
By the amount of traffic which you received on your website it will affect on your server response. The optimal server response time is under 200ms.
Use a content distribution network (CDN)
Content distribution networks (CDNs), also known as content delivery networks, and mainly used to distribute the load of delivering content. Essentially, copies of your site are stored at multiple, geographically diverse data centers so that users have faster and more reliable access to your site.
Make sure that the images are on your page are no larger than they need to be, and they are in right format, and compressed for web.
Hire SEO EXPERT for Rank on Google
HOW CAN WE SECURE OUR DATA ON FACEBOOK?
Facebook was recently in the news,for being a part of a data leak scandal. Before the September 2007 only facebook members could search on facebook for other users. But Now, non-members will be able to search. Further all major search engines will index the public search listings. You can shows the limited amount of your account information such as name, profile picture and friends. And the information was exposed without the explicit permission of FB user.
A recent revelation uncovered a data analysis company, Cambridge Analytica gathered information of around 50 million Facebook clients without their permission. This should give you an idea of easy it is for apps and services to access your data. All it takes is a click. While Facebook isn’t directly responsible for this, their standard of user security is under a lot scrutiny. If this has got you worried about your online presence on the popular social media site, there may be no guarantee that your data is ever really private, but these steps can help you protect your personal information.
Some Basic Tips for make your Facebook account safer:
1. Make sure only your friends can see your profile:
Click on the down arrow key at the right-top corner, then select ‘Settings’ from the tab.
Click on the privacy setting option: You are now in the Privacy Settings and Tools area of Facebook. From here you can control, Who can see your future posts? By editing ‘Who can see your future posts?’ you will be able to choose exactly who gets to see your future updates.
- Public (means everyone),
- Only you,
- Custom (which allows you to limit some of your friends from seeing your posts),
- Friends except (Don’t show specific friends),
- Specific friends(show specific friends).
Pick any one what’s best for you, but make sure public isn’t selected. Whatever you choose will then become the default every time you post an update.
2. Control who can contact you on Facebook:
The second part of the Privacy Settings and Tools section allows you to select who can contact you.
- Who can send you friend request? (In this option you can control on who can send you friend request)
- Who can see your friends list? (In this option you can control on who can see you friend request) Remember that your friends control who can see their friendships on their own timelines. If people can see your friendship on another timeline, they’ll be able to see it in News Feed, search and other places on Facebook. If you set this to Only me, only you will be able to see your full friends list on your timeline. Other people will only see mutual friends.
- Who can look you up using the email address you provided?(In this option you can control on who can see you email address on your profile)
- Who can look you up using the phone number you provided?(This applies to people who can’t see your phone number on your profile.)
- Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your Profile? (This option is for the indexing your profile on search engine like google, yahoo, bing. When this setting is off, search engines will stop linking to your Profile, but this may take some time. Your Profile can still be found on Facebook if people search for your name.)
Securing your data from apps:
You might be tempted to install games and other apps that are available through Facebook, but doing so allows those apps to tap into your personal data, including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, username, friends list and other public information. You’ll be surprised by the amount of information you’ve been giving out by simply pressing the, ‘Sign in with Facebook’ button. There might not be an easy way to retrieve the data these apps and services have gained from you already, but there is way to keep it in check, thanks to Facebook’s privacy settings. Here are some steps that could help secure data from these apps.
You can edit the permission given to the app by clicking on the edit(pencil) button:
Securing data for ads
Despite the fact that securing your information through applications is the significant part, when you are searching hotel websites, than you’re probably going to find an ad from hotels. You Can change it by going in the settings option again, and clicking on Ads tab.
Start off with ‘Ad settings’. First thing you do is disable, ‘Ads based on your website’ and ‘Ads on apps and websites off of the Facebook Companies’. This should prevent you from being bombarded by most of the ads that are thrown at you, based on the web sites you visit. It will also stop you from getting these ads cross the devices you use. Note that you’re not going to be free of ads completely by doing this. But most ads will be thrown at you at random. Now head over to ‘Your interest’. These are ads that you get based on a pages you’ve liked, topics you’ve shown interest in, or even on ads that you might have previously clicked on. The best thing to do here is to get rid of any topics that do not interest you, by simply clicking on ‘Remove’ button placed at the top-right corner of each topic.
Contact For: SMO Freelancer
Lighthouse: Lighthouse is a Automatic and open source tool For the improving your web page quality. You can run it against any web page, public or requiring authentication. It has audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, and more. Now Google released the new version of Lighthouse 3.0 . A tool back by Google To help […]
Content is Most Impotent on Facebook, too.
Every business has ten or more frequently asked questions. Rather than retyping the answers every time someone posts the question on your Facebook Page or asks you via email, list the answers on an easily accessible page on your website.
Blogging can be extremely helpful in these content creation efforts. Fresh content not only engages your Facebook community, but it also has the potential to bring more SEO love to your website.Search engines love new content, and as a result, blogging is a great search engine optimization (SEO) tool. Blogging provides an easy way to keep your customers and clients up-to-date on what’s going on, let them know about new deals, and provide tips. The more a customer comes to your blog, the more likely they are to spend money. Google loves fresh posts will display them higher in the search results. A blog also gives you a reason to send people to your website on a regular basis, which is why many corporate brands blog.
- Relatable Examples:
By the examples you can connect with your audience. Whether this is a case study on how to use your product better, an inspirational example of how to be a more efficient cookie eater, or a testimonial left on your website.
Visual photos — content and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement.
Pose Questions:According to research from social media experts pose question is an excellent way to generate more comments. Asking questions on Facebook, just keep in mind while questions do encourage comments, they tend to garner fewer likes and shares.
- Quotes or Facts:
Quotes and facts is easiest way to garner attention from your audience. simply post a statistic or quote relevant to your industry. This type of short-form content is very low commitment for the reader, making it easier for them to accept and act on the message via a Like, comment, or share.
Videos:Videos involve a longer commitment from your Facebook audience. Just be sure that when you do post a video, it’s good enough to merit a reader’s time.
Hire For: SEO Services In Ahmedabad, Or Call On +919067366466
Core search ranking algorithm update:
Google announced that they ran a ‘broad core algorithm update’. Because of Update in last week that has affected the appearance and rankings of a few sites in the SERP. Google confirmed on Twitter that Google does these type of update many times in a year, and there there is nothing a site can do specifically to “fix” their ranking after the core update runs. Google clarified and said if a page ranking drops, it doesn’t really mean there is a major issue with that page, it is exactly how Google changed their positioning models that now benefits “pages that were already under-compensated.”
Google announcement on Twitter:
“Each day, Google usually releases one or more changes designed to improve our results. Some are focused around specific improvements. Some are broad changes. Last week, we released a broad core algorithm update. We do these routinely several times per year….”
As with any update, some sites may note drops or gains. There’s nothing wrong with pages that may now perform less well. Instead, it’s that changes to our systems are benefiting pages that were previously under-rewarded….
There’s no “fix” for pages that may perform less well other than to remain focused on building great content. Over time, it may be that your content may rise relative to other pages.
Article Source: SEO Expert Ahmedabad, Google on Twitter , Hire SEO Freelancer
Search engine optimization has a tremendous impact on your business. A well-ranked website will attract a lot of audience and potential buyers. SEO helps in boosting or driving traffic to your website and improve your search engine ranking. This means if you are provide SEO Freelancer Service in Ahmedabad, the person looking for that locally will find your website and maybe make a purchase or Contact. If you want your business to thrive in Ahmedabad, you will need to hire the services of professional SEO experts.
Benefits of localised search engine optimization:
SEO has countless benefits to the owner of the website and of course to the future of the business. If the website is well ranked, it will have a good customer base and also attract a significant number of visitors/audience as well as potential buyers.
SEO is very important because:
- Most search engine users will most likely click on the 5 pages of Google result pages. For you to take advantage of this and have great number of audience visiting your site, you will need to achieve the best position on search engine ranking. Your search engine ranking determines how far your site can go. If your website is poorly ranked, you will have a lot of difficulties and challenges and you may not have a good number of customers or clients seeking your services. If you want to thrive, your website must have a good position on Google and other search engines.
- Search engine is not all about the owner of the site and the services offered; it also aims at improving user experience and usability. It is very important for the audience or potential visitors to easily use your site. It must have easy to read and understand landing page and must contain all the relevant info and updates.
- If your customers or visitors are happy, this will improve your rankings as you will have positive reviews and customers goodwill. This will not only improve your ranking, but will also gain you great trust from customers and search engines. This means your business will thrive because people trust the services you’re offering or products you’re selling.
- Search engine optimization is great for social promotions of your site. Those who search your site on any of the search engines are more likely no promote and grow your site on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and much more