Lighthouse: Lighthouse is a Automatic and open source tool For the improving your web page quality. You can run it against any web page, public or requiring authentication. It has audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, and more. Now Google released the new version of Lighthouse 3.0 . A tool back by Google To help […]
http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/pwa-lighthouse-big.png 1042 1850 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-05-23 07:22:102018-05-23 08:00:40Google released a new version of Lighthouse 3.0
http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/facebook_marketing_banner-1170x630.jpg 630 1170 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-03-26 06:16:532018-04-17 08:47:42WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT YOU SHOULD POST ON FACEBOOK ?
Facebook captures 10% of all internet visits, with visitors spending an average of 28 minutes on the site. Even more revealing, 50% of Facebook Fans prefer brand pages to company websites.
Content is Most Impotent on Facebook, too.
Content isn’t the key to your Facebook strategy – it is your Facebook strategy. Without content you wouldn’t be able to:Update your Facebook Status, Launch Facebook Ads, Share to thoughts and information with fans.
Use Facebook Pages as your means for answering such questions or curiosities through any variety of the following content types:
- FAQ:Every business has ten or more frequently asked questions. Rather than retyping the answers every time someone posts the question on your Facebook Page or asks you via email, list the answers on an easily accessible page on your website.
- BLOGGING:Blogging can be extremely helpful in these content creation efforts. Fresh content not only engages your Facebook community, but it also has the potential to bring more SEO love to your website.Search engines love new content, and as a result, blogging is a great search engine optimization (SEO) tool. Blogging provides an easy way to keep your customers and clients up-to-date on what’s going on, let them know about new deals, and provide tips. The more a customer comes to your blog, the more likely they are to spend money. Google loves fresh posts will display them higher in the search results. A blog also gives you a reason to send people to your website on a regular basis, which is why many corporate brands blog.
- Relatable Examples:By the examples you can connect with your audience. Whether this is a case study on how to use your product better, an inspirational example of how to be a more efficient cookie eater, or a testimonial left on your website.
- Visuals: Visual photos — content and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement.
- Pose Questions:According to research from social media experts pose question is an excellent way to generate more comments. Asking questions on Facebook, just keep in mind while questions do encourage comments, they tend to garner fewer likes and shares.
- Quotes or Facts:Quotes and facts is easiest way to garner attention from your audience. simply post a statistic or quote relevant to your industry. This type of short-form content is very low commitment for the reader, making it easier for them to accept and act on the message via a Like, comment, or share.
- Videos:Videos involve a longer commitment from your Facebook audience. Just be sure that when you do post a video, it’s good enough to merit a reader’s time.
Hire For: SEO Services In Ahmedabad, Or Call On +919067366466
http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/How-to-Track-Google-Algorithm-Updates-in-2018-4SEOHelp.png 362 640 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-03-13 06:14:242018-03-13 06:14:24Google Core search ranking algorithm update
Core search ranking algorithm update:
Google announced that they ran a ‘broad core algorithm update’. Because of Update in last week that has affected the appearance and rankings of a few sites in the SERP. Google confirmed on Twitter that Google does these type of update many times in a year, and there there is nothing a site can do specifically to “fix” their ranking after the core update runs. Google clarified and said if a page ranking drops, it doesn’t really mean there is a major issue with that page, it is exactly how Google changed their positioning models that now benefits “pages that were already under-compensated.”
Google announcement on Twitter:
“Each day, Google usually releases one or more changes designed to improve our results. Some are focused around specific improvements. Some are broad changes. Last week, we released a broad core algorithm update. We do these routinely several times per year….”
As with any update, some sites may note drops or gains. There’s nothing wrong with pages that may now perform less well. Instead, it’s that changes to our systems are benefiting pages that were previously under-rewarded….
There’s no “fix” for pages that may perform less well other than to remain focused on building great content. Over time, it may be that your content may rise relative to other pages.
Article Source: SEO Expert Ahmedabad, Google on Twitter , Hire SEO Freelancer
http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/digital-marketing.png 400 400 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-01-20 06:58:482018-03-13 06:02:38What is an SEO Specialist?
http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/seo-expert.jpeg 768 1366 admin http://www.seofreelancerahmedabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEO-NEW-LOGO-LONG-300x99.png admin2018-01-12 18:10:262018-01-12 18:15:24Useful SEO Interview Questions & Answers:
Digital marketing digital marketing expert gujarat digitle marketing in ahmedabad facebookmarketing facebook marketing google update Off Page SEO On Page SEO Search Engine Optimization seo SEO Expert SEO Expert Ahmedabad SEO Freelancer seo freelancer ahmedabad seo freelancer gandhinagar SEO Freelancer Gujarat SEO Freelancer India SEO Freelancer indore SEO Freelancer mumbai seo in ahmedabad seo questions seo services SEO services Ahmedabad seo services in ahmedabad seo services in mumbai seo specialist seo specialist ahmedabad seo tips serach engine optimization sub directory sub domain